Monday, December 22, 2008

Secret Santa 2009! Merry holiday, XUP!

I was Secret Santa for the Ex-Urban Pedestrian, whose blog I discovered a while back while looking through the blogroll of Dr. Monkey von Monkerstein. Here's what I got for XUP.

First, as XUP is from Canada, I thought I'd give her a little taste of the official footware of my home state:

Next, for those wild parties, here's a set of recycled magazine-page coasters:

Finally, I asked the Dalai Lama to send XUP and her native Canada some good vibes, and he was kind enough to say "Take off, hoser!" That Dalai Lama's such a kidder.
I hope you liked your presents, XUP, and I hope your holidays--however you celebrate them--are a ton o' fun!
Thanks to Dr. Zaius and his evil hench-wench Germaine Gregarious for coming up with the bloggy Secret Santa idea!

3 comments:

Life As I Know It Now said...

Happy holiday Dguzman! Remember to keep up that war on rampant consumerism!

Elizabeth said...

V. generous, dguz. You're a great gift-giver.

dguzman said...

Liberality--fighting Walmart as we speak!

Enc--thanks! So are you!