Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A fashion statement and so much more!

Splotchy has a new feature on his blog, the 60-second doodle. I asked him to draw a picture of a feral cat attacking Chimpy, and check out the results:

Now it's on a t-shirt! You too can show your enthusiasm for feral cats attacking GW (look at all that blood!) AND cover your chestages at the same time! For the birders among us, encouraging feral cats to attack Bush instead of songbirds will no doubt help increase songbird populations, so it's a win-win deal!
Order now! Also comes in THONG version, for anyone who can stand the idea of having Chimpy that close to your naughty bits. (Are you listening, Condi?)

2 comments:

Fran said...

That Bush does not go near my Bush!!

I just realized that you are on my blog leaving a comment and I am here.

Instant karma!

dguzman said...

Synchronicity, Fran!