Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A crumb for Matty Boy

Just noticed this Raw Story piece about the Daily Show’s Jason Jones’ interview with Gigantic Child BrideTM Elizabeth Kucinich, so I thought I’d throw a crumb out for Matty Boy, who's a really big fan of the tall red-haired magically delicious beauty. Apparently, Jones's story dealt with whether the country is ready for a “FLILF” (as in MILF).

She is rather hot, no?

I wonder if this photo was taken on her wedding day to the gnome-like presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich.

While I would love to see whether the country is indeed ready for a Kucinich presidency, I doubt we'll have the chance to find out. I'm reading another article right now about how Rove's election-stealing machine is still in high gear and ready to install whatever right-wing wacko pleases the other right-wing wackos.

I want to believe that we won't or can't have a repeat of the 2000 and 2004 elections, where black voters were purged from election rolls en masse, many people were turned away from the polls, Diebold electronic voting machines changed Kerry votes to Bush votes, and the Supreme Court stepped in and crowned Chimpy the new king. But just when I figure they can't possibly do it a third time, along comes an article that shows how oh-so-easy it would be for the reich-wing machine to do it again. Talk about your Halloween scare.

Let's just hope that we can have something approaching a fair election this time around, seeing as how that's supposed to be one of the basic tenets of democracy.

1 comment:

Fran said...

She is not only beautiful but so feckin smart! Love that.

It bugged the hell out of me that Russert tried to make Dennis look like an ass during the debate last night.

So not funny.