That hot librarian at Liberality has tagged me with a meme! It’s been so long since I did one of these, and I’m grateful to have a subject I can blog about. Seems like lately, the political/economic world is just so fucked up that I can’t even finish drafting a post without feeling several brain cells joining together and blowing themselves up in furious protest. So I'm trying to steer clear of the news outlets. Even NPR pisses me off these days.
So—this meme is such: I answer some questions about li’l ole me that should be rather boring, as I lead a boring life. Liberality said I am supposed to answer these one word questions and then pass the meme on. Here goes:
1. Clothes Shop: Target usually, though occasionally I hit the Goodwill.
2. Furniture Shop: I either make my own furniture, or I happen to find a pal at work who’s trying to get rid of stuff.
3. Sweet: Payday candy bar
4. City: Bellefonte PA (if you can call it a city)
5. Drink: Bourbon and coke
6. Music: pop standards, classic rock, bluegrass, classical, and jazz
7. TV Series: I don’t have network or cable TV, but Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Seasons 1-7) rules my DVD player.
8. Film: too many to narrow it down, but I am definitely looking forward to the next Harry Potter film
9. Workout: Liberality’s answer: “Yoga. Followed by walking, either outside in the woods weather permitting or on my treadmill. Sex is starting to become a workout as well--in a good way, of course!” MAN, I wish that was my answer. About the only workout I’m getting right now is walking up and/or down one flight of stairs to my apartment. I try to take walks around town occasionally. And I’m thinking about taking yoga! Forget about sex, "in a good way" or otherwise....
10: Pastries: I like to get a cheese danish and a raspberry danish and eat them together. Mmmmmm.
11. Coffee: as little as I can get away with. Usually just a cup or two at work.
So--passing this on. I know most people don’t really do memes anymore, but I’m interested to hear answers from (parenthetical) and Jess Wundrun (who's on a Buy American thing). Unless they don’t wanna do it. Then anyone else can do it. Whatever.