Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Aw gee....

The hottest and the coolest librarian evah Liberality has deemed my little bloggy fit for some awards!
I love your blog too, Lib!
Gee whiz.... I dig the uber!
Ain't she sweet? Thank you thank you thank you.
I think the thing to do now is pass on the love, but I would want to give these awards to everyone on my whole blogroll! Instead, I think I'll give them to the newest addition to the 'groll, in the hopes that others will find it interesting and visit often!
Sherry at A Feather Adrift first caught my attention on other blogs I visit with her smart comments. I visited Sherry's blog and started reading back through the archives, and she captivated me with her takes on the crap we call politics. As a rural Iowan, she gives me hope that not all "rural" people are bigotted redneck jerks, as the MSM would like us to believe. Enlightenment can be found almost everywhere, and AFA is certainly a good place to look.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, dang, I just pulled this up to pat you on the back, and find that I am the recipient of it as well! Dguz you are terrific, and my added thanks to Fran who has sent me to more great blogs than anyone else. You richly deserve this and I am happy to tell you that! And thank you so very much for the kind words about my blog!

Life As I Know It Now said...

I like Sherry's blog too. I found her through Quaker Dave though, and his blog is excellent as well. You are a real cutie in that picture you posted.

Elizabeth said...

Say, congratulations for both these awards, they're well-deserved.

I haven't seen afeatheradrift yet, but I'll go visit.

Say, I keep thinking your blog wasn't black yesterday. Was it?