Friday, November 02, 2007

Check out my future!

Like everyone who has an email account, I got A LOT of spam—but not all of it is about increasing the size of my penis. Here’s a little peek into my inbox at some of the subject lines:

I'm sure this will interest you

Win mad sum of money at Backgammon tournament

Show0ff YourNew RolexReplica

Representative from your Country needed
So if I fall behind on blog posting, you'll know that I got interested enough to enter a bigtime backgammon tournament and won some mad money. I would then be living the high life, showing off my -er- replica bling while representin' Amurka. Ta-ta, y'all!

4 comments:

Claire said...

I might also guess that a gentleman in Uzbekistan or Nigeria left a vast fortune and no will and that you were smart enough to send the $10,000 administrative fee that allowed the government to declare YOU his sole heir.

dguzman said...

Just got off the phone with Western Union--how did you know?

Fran said...

Wait a minute, I thought that that was MY money in Uzbekistan?

dguzman said...

hee hee hee