Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The one in which I win

As some of you may know, I've kinda been on bloggy-lite mode for a while now. But this morning, I wandered the intertubes over to one of my favorite fellow September girls, the very parenthetical CDP, and found this post!

Commenter of the week? And for what, you ask?

(Hey--when did Matty Boy's hypothetical question asker hijack my blog?)

So now I've got to come up with some t-shirts for us. Let's see...

Idea 1:
Front of shirt: FUCK YOU!
Back of shirt: Oops, sorry! Forgot to take my meds!

Idea 2:
Front of shirt: Why didn't I just stay home today, curled up in a ball?
Back of shirt: Oh yeah. Thanks, meds!

Feel free to suggest your own designs, kittens!

7 comments:

Claire said...

Awesome! I think I like the pictured one best! Another blogger I read has a tag that would be a great t-shirt: "There but for the grace of Pfizer (or substitute pharma company of your choice!)

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

You've always been a weiner in my book.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Oops. I meant WINNER. :)

Mauigirl said...

Great T-shirts!

Anonymous said...

How about

"I told my doctor I was voting for McCain." on the front.

On the back "He told me he had some pills for that kind of crazy."

dguzman said...

Randal--good one!

CDP--glad you liked that one. That is a great tag too. I still haven't gotten into the tags myself. I feel so 5 minutes ago.

Dr Monkey--I love you!

Maui--glad you like! Perhaps I'll get 'em going on CafePress?

Matt--PERFECT.

Dad E said...

Front- Palin requires me to--

Back - Take Drugs