Friday, August 01, 2008

The latest from the McFossil camp

photo shamelessly stolen from Hasty Brook

Now look here, my friends. I want to talk about issues, dammit! Like my issue with Obama and his uppity ways! Talking to those Krauts like he was the king of the fuckin' world! What an asshole!

I'm the one who's been all over the world! And all my time in 'Nam gave me a lot of foreign policy experience, my friends! Did I mention I am crippled because I fought those bastards the whole time? That's right, my friends--I fought them. And now I can't come my own hair (and if you tell me it's thinning on top, you stupid cunt, I'll bash you right into next week!).

Thank you, my friends!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it your turn? Isn't that why we're supposed to vote for you, my friend?

Randal Graves said...

Are you saying that The Maverick, a Real American Hero Sandwich®, is unqualified to be president?

I just want to be clear on this.

dguzman said...

DCup--let's hope that idea works as well for Fossil as it did for Hillary (*sniffle*)

Randal--Hey, buddy, I report. You decide.

Sorghum Crow said...

McCain is qualified.... to be the model for the zombie drawing class.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Brilliant.

Bradda said...

Don't forget that upon returning from 'Nam he promptly dumper his wife who was crippled from a car accident and had been raising his children alone. A real "family values" kind of guy!

Anonymous said...

Yep, living in a hole lined with pointy bamboo sticks in the middle of the jungle for five years sure as hell qualifies him to be president.
Hey! I know how to clear brush and chop down little cedar trees- can I be president?