Ever since I got hit in the head on Sunday night*, I just can’t wrap my brain around a few things:
1. The stinkin’ Giants won the Super Bowl? Are you fucking kidding me?
2. There are tornadoes in February? Isn't it too cold?
3. Bushco has been saying “we don’t do torture” all this time, but now in his final (we hope) and most "Ah kin do whatever the fuck Ah want!" year, he says they waterboard with his approval?
4. Mittens has spent over $36 million of his own money (not to mention whatever his campaign has generated), and he’s only winning in places like Alaska and Montana, but he’s still vowing to continue his campaign? The guy is getting beaten by Huckabee, for pete’s sake. Bow out NOW, Mittens, before you have to go on welfare and you find out how much it truly sucks to be poor—especially under BushCo.
5. Speaking of which, Huckabee’s still in the race? What kind of idiots would vote for this idiot?
6. How pathetic is it that McCain is at the top of the shitpile of repug candidates? Can a shitpile really have a top? Can’t we just have a system where they ALL lose? I mean, when Fuckabee can win ANY state, I think you just need to shut the whole fucking repug party down.
7. Hillary’s pro-death penalty? WTF?
8. Obama AND Clinton both support that ridiculous border wall idea?
9. I have to vote for one of these people in April? Oh John, John, come back, John!
*Yes, I hit my head with my drill the other night. I was using a large spade bit (for a project in the kitchen), and it was sticking a little, so I was really bearing down on the drill. Then the bit really stuck in the wood and the base of the drill (with the gigantic battery) swung around and hit me right above my eye. I didn’t pass out, but it hurt like a mo-fo. I was pretty much out of commission until late yesterday, as I was very sensitive to noise and light.