Thursday, March 24, 2011

Today's top scary stories!

In no particular order:

--Infants shouldn't drink tap water in Japan due to radiation levels.

--You'd better hope you're not deemed a "terror suspect," what with the government's latest assault on personal rights.

--Miss Shell-Shocked Bachman announces she's interested in being president. Because Sarah Palin wasn't fucking scary enough.

What's scaring you today?


Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

The good news is the last one will never ever come true.

BeckEye said...

I recently flew to Chicago and didn't get molested at the airport, but as I was walking through the metal detector, I saw one of those TSA dudes feeling up an old man who looked EXTREMELY dangerous. His Poligrip was probably laced with explosive material.

dguzman said...

Dr. Monkey, I sure hope not. We got lucky with Palin losing, but can our luck (and our collective sanity) hold?

BeckEye--no kidding. I've heard they're using C4 now as Poligrip and then detonating with LifeAlert buttons. "I've fallen and I can't...BOOOM!"

gmb said...

dguzman: No way Bachmann becomes president. Ever. She's a distraction and it's just a matter of time before the GOP goes after her like they have with Palin. And have you seen any youtube of her gay husband? There's a story there.

dguzman said...

gmb--I'll think about your comment to ward off nightmares. Thank you.