Feeling a little future-y tonight, so why not make some predictions?
1. All these currently insured people bitching about the health care bill, claiming it's going to hurt them in all kinds of crazy ways, will find out that not much is going to change for them (unless they lose their jobs).
2. All us uninsured people are going to be able to afford to go to the doctor when we're really sick.
3. Pope Prada isn't going to get in any kind of trouble, nor is he in danger of losing his job, no matter what revelations surface about his part in child-molesting-priest cover-ups.
4. What the hell--Cowboys to the NFC division title game, where they'll lose.
5. The Lady Bears of Baylor will win the NCAA national title. They've got heart.
Anything to add?