You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Kucinich Zone!Let's imagine the wondrous land, the amazing dimension of sight and sound and mind that we'd have if Dennis Kucinich (D-Awesomeness) were in charge.
1. No more war. Kucinich has been trying to stop the money-pit wars in the Middle East since they began. Does anyone listen? Nope. But think how much more money--and how many fewer dead soldiers, Iraqis, and Afghanis--we'd have on our hands if we'd never gone to Iraq or Afghanistan. Kucinich just proposed stopping additional funding for the Afghanistan war and bringing our troops home by the end of the year. Predictably, it failed. But without Kucinich, would anyone in Washington even be talking about an end to this insanity?
2. Single-payer option national health care. Does anyone in the House believe in fighting for us besides Kucinich?
3. Cheney impeached.
4. A sustainable energy policy.
5. No bailouts for billionaires.
6. Cheney impeached. Oh sweet jeebus, the words are like music.
7. We'd still have a hot First Lady.
8. Cheney impeached. Sigh.