Monday, February 28, 2011

Taking bets...

potential story for Matty Boy's tabloid blog,
headlined "Gadaffi and Jacko join forces for Victory tour!"

How much longer before Gadaffi (how many different ways can you spell it?) either offs himself in a big martyr-style fashion or is just pushed out and runs away to some undisclosed location?

I give him another week, tops. Then he's going to either go nuts and kill himself (and probably his whole family -- the guy's nuts), or he's going to just sneak out of the country and turn up someplace else.

6 comments:

libhom said...

I wonder if the Wall St oligarchs will have to do the same thing someday.

dguzman said...

I hope they have to go on a "begging for spare change" tour.

gmb said...

Don't count out someone--a son or general--taking care of dad his own self. Personally, I think he may end up like Mussolini--shot in the head, dragged through the streets, and then hung upside down by his ankles from a gas station lamp post.
And libhomo, I dream about that.

Whiskeymarie said...

Funny- I just compared him to MJ the other day as well.
That dude is too crazy and narcissistic to off himself, though it will be interesting to see how this plays out...

Life As I Know It Now said...

I hope the Wall St oligarchs will libhom! :)

Matthew Hubbard said...

I love the "separated at birth" stories for Gaddafi, and the jillion spellings of his name. I went with Qadhafi and Mickey Rourke on my blog.

http://lotsasplainin.blogspot.com/2011/02/separated-at-birth-or-same-plastic.html